Wednesday 21 September 2011

Chance

chance
chance
chance

At this point, I haven't got over breton t-shirts yet and with the emergence of brands like Chance, I think I'll never will. Her founder and creative director states "desing, simplicity, personal style and adventure. I've always known I'll build my business around these values. The striped t-shirt is the Chance icon and anchor, but it's also just the beginning. Ultimately it's about endless possibility." I think I'm in love.

Pictures: Chance


A éstas alturas, después de varias temporadas en lo más alto, aún no me he cansado de las rayas marineras. Y a éste paso, con marcas como Chance, creo que nunca lo haré. La filosofía de su creadora es la siguiente "diseño, simplicidad, estilo y aventura. Siempre supe que construiría mi negocio sobre esos cuatro pilares. La camiseta de rayas es el icono y el ancla de Chance, pero es sólo el principio. A la larga se trata de explorar las infinitas posibilidades."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...