Wednesday 22 August 2012

Stockholm

stockholm

In about a month I'll be moving to Stockholm. I'll spend there fifteen months working and I can't tell you how excited I am. I already have a place to stay and I am really looking forward to live this experience to its fullest. So please, I'd love to read your tips and suggestions -especially by locals!- on the city: places to visit, cafes, shops...You can leave a comment or send me an e-mail to: silkandlame@hotmail.com

En poco más de un mes me mudo a Estocolmo. Estaré allí trabajando durante quince meses, así que tengo muchos motivos para estar contenta. Ya tengo donde quedarme y me muero de ganas por vivir esta experiencia al máximo. Así que me encantaría leer vuestros consejos y sugerencias: sitios que visitar, cafés, tiendas...Podéis dejar un comentario o mandarme un e-mail a: silkandlame@hotmail.com

Source

2 comments:

erica lorraine scheidt said...

oh! i adore this city. you will have the most amazing time. joy!

Unknown said...

Disfruta...todo lo que he leido resulta muy tentador...
Suerte y ya nos contarás...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...